This workshop will take the participants on a journey of design thinking, beginning with
- What Is
- What If
- What Wows
- and reaching the Desired Outcome of What Works.
This is an inspirational workshop that will take the participants on a journey of design thinking, beginning from a dream, a vision or organizational objectives through the innovation process, and ending with a desired outcome.
Putting on the “designer’s hat”, the participants will imagine a “beautiful day in the life of a future customer”.
Using the various Design Thinking tools, techniques and templates, participants can apply them into their real-life environment to make their innovations come true.
Design thinking can be applied to Products Innovation, Service Innovation and Process Innovation.
- Intended Audience
- This workshop is for all would be professionals / professionals who want to innovate or find a better way to solve their problems / challenges. It is also for academicians who want to innovate and make a difference
- Workshop Objectives
By the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Understand what is design thinking
- Understand the differences between design thinking and conventional problem solving
- Learn the design thinking process
- Learn the various tools, techniques and templates used in design thinking
- Apply the tools taught onto real life environment and situations
- Uncover customers’ UNMET needs, UNARTICULATED needs and UNDREAMT needs
- Achieve innovation results.
- Workshop Content
Participants can look forward to learn the following techniques /tools:
- Framing the problem
- A day in the life of your customer
- Value chain analysis
- Divergent thinking
- Ideas selection
- Rapid prototyping
- Duration of the Workshop: 2 Days Residential Program
- Methodology: Experiential Learning
- It will be a fun workshop where teams will compete on their ideas
- Looking forward to making a difference for you to make a difference to others,
Talent Management (Identify, Develop and Deploy)
Life Coaching is a designed alliance between coach and client where the coaching relationship continually gives all the power back to you, the client.
An educational program developed to provide business families with a better understanding of fundamental and contemporary concepts
An instructional participant-centered approach which uses carefully constructed problems as a context for students.
Business Excellence – Aligning Strategic objectives of an organisation to identified opportunities for improvement and implementing action plan to move towards the next level.
As a tradition, we insist on working in a partnership mode with clients, in a spirit of co-creation. We do not accept assignments.